Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Goodbye to Blogger

I've been having so many problems with this blog lately that I've decided to quit blogging.  I'm not sure I have that much to say anyway.

I'm not the only person with these blog problems.  I'm getting tons of e-mails from the Blogger complaint forum.  Others are just as puzzled and frustrated as I am.  I'm not getting e-mail notifications when people comment on my blog and it appears that commenters must have a Google account to comment.  I want everyone to be welcome and I want to reply to all comments.

My tolerance for technical problems is almost nil, so unless Blogger undoes whatever brilliant changes it's made to itself, I'm outta here!  I don't care to spend time trying to make things like this work.

I'll continue to follow those of you whose blogs I like.  If any of you know me only through my blog, feel free to stay in touch using my e-mail:  joanehkyler@gmail.com.  Until they make changes to that,  too!

No comments:

Post a Comment