Thursday, June 2, 2016

May Books

There were a lot of distractions this month.  My husband had cataract surgery, once on his right eye and, two weeks later, on his left.  You'd think sitting in a waiting room would be a great time to read.  Not for me.  Reading while waiting for a loved one to come out of surgery is not my preferred style.  Cataract surgery seems pretty routine and the sedation is mild.  I wasn't too worried, but you never feel better until you know everything's fine.

I was also reading a very long but enjoyable book, which I'll post about after this one.  I read other books while I was reading that one (oh, we readers can be so fickle!) and here they are:

     The Girl in the Spider's Web  -  David Lagercrantz

     W is for Wasted  -  Sue Grafton

     The Woman in Blue  -  Elly Griffiths

     Copper River  -  William Kent Krueger

     Boar Island  -  Nevada Barr

     Tail Gait  -  Rite Mae Brown

I didn't review a few of these book because I was disappointed in them.  I don't really like to give bad reviews, so I just ignore them.

That's it folks!




No comments:

Post a Comment