Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Meow

My wonderful niece gave me these hand warmers for my birthday in August.  Until the weather turned colder recently, I hadn't worn them.  I don't know where she got them, but are't they adorable?



I'm so dense, though, that it took me a while to figure out what they said.  If I held my hands up to a mirror, the letters were backwards.  If I turned my hands around, the letters were out of order. (unless I crossed my hands).  I finally put them down on the table in the proper position and voila!  MEOW!




5 comments:

  1. I know someone who would love these. Laura has turned into a bit of a mad cat lady - she admits it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no affiliation with the maker / seller of these, but for those who are interested, you may be able to buy them here: http://ritabean.com/products/meow-kitty-handwarmers?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=5678207425&gclid=CjwKEAiAp_WyBRD37bGB_ZO9qAYSJAA72IkgqJR08dSkGMo7E7C7KFL2ABAVBbFWCnEZmrn8EbnMJhoCqwjw_wcB

      Delete
  2. Those are so cute! And very funny you had such difficulty figuring out what they said :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a fairly bright person, I can be such a dunce!

      Delete
  3. We all have our moments of glory :)

    ReplyDelete